Accepting Submissions November 1st-December 13th
There are a million ways to change the world: choosing to be kind to others, planting a garden, recycling, standing up for what you believe in, helping those in need, rescuing animals, and so many more.
But also, writing great stories. Fiction is the vehicle for learning what it’s like to be another person, feeling empathy, and learning about realities beyond our own. Stories change the world in their own way, and so do their heroes and heroines, accomplishing death-defying feats, life-altering journeys, and fighting for good against evil.
Zombies. Climate Change. Superheroes. Paranormal Events. Outer Space. Mystery. Suspense. Thrillers. Romance. Adventure. Terror. Humor.
You change the world. Your stories change the world. Join us as, together, we all do our part to change the world.
The Details (please read carefully):
- This is a TEEN anthology. Only writers between the ages of 13-19 will be considered.
- There is NO entry fee.
- Maximum word count is 6,000.
- Stories should be new and NOT published elsewhere.
- Submissions will be accepted from November 1st-December 13th.
- All entrants will be notified of their story’s status by December 23rd.
- The anthology will be available for purchase at Teen Author Boot Camp 2021 in Provo, UT and on Amazon after the conference.
- If your story is chosen, you will receive a contract and additional details about edits, payment, and final due dates.
Authors chosen for the anthology (not finalists) will receive $20, a custom TABC name badge to wear at the conference, and one print copy of the anthology to be picked up at the pre-release party or the TABC conference, both located in Provo, UT. (Authors unable to attend the conference or launch may request to have their items mailed to them.)
Ready to enter?
**This anthology is published in partnership with Teen Author Boot Camp, the nation’s largest writing conference specifically for teens.**