Books + Halloween + Owls = #owloween
It’s our favorite time of year again, and that means we’re ready for our 3rd annual Owloween pumpkin contest!
But first, here are last year’s awesome winners:
1st Place: Band of Misfits Teen Anthology
by Shion Cook
2nd Place: Kiki MacAdoo and the Graveyard Ballerinas pumpkin
by Mermaid Girl (via Candice Conner)
3rd Place: The Girl and the Tiger pumpkin
by Dinosaur Boy (via Candice Conner)
They’re pretty fantastic, aren’t they?
Now, are you ready for our 2021 pumpkin owlpalooza? Here are the rules:
- Make a pumpkin (carve, paint, or otherwise decorate) themed to match one of our books (book does not need to be purchased or included in the photo, just mentioned).
- Tell us why it’s a great fit for the book.
- Tag us and use the hashtag #owloween + the book’s hashtag.
- Share during the month of October on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (make sure to tag us!)
- For extra fun, tag your friends to participate—the more jack-o-lantern goodness, the better!
- On October 31st, our panel of judges will choose three winners. They will receive:
1st place: $25 gift card for Amazon or your favorite bookstore.
2nd place: $15 gift card for Amazon or your favorite bookstore.
3rd place: $10 gift card for Amazon or your favorite bookstore.
To check out our own Owloween creations, jump over to our Instagram for inspiration.
The more specific and creative your pumpkin, the better your chances of winning. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!